Your Emergency Dentist in Grand Prairie
Dental emergencies, just like any other, are always stressful, but the people of Grand Prairie can rest a little easier knowing it’s simple to get fast and professional care. At Marvel Dental, we’re capable of handling a wide variety of dental emergencies in-house, and we never leave anyone waiting in pain. We have early morning, evening, and weekend hours available, and emergency walk-ins are always welcome. In other words, if you ever need dental care RIGHT NOW, you can always turn to Marvel Dental, and we’ll be here when you need us.
Call Us in Case of the Following Dental Emergencies:
- Knocked out teeth
- Partially dislodged teeth
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Severe toothache
- Damaged or lost dental work (fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, dental implants)
- Object stuck between the teeth
- Injury to the lips, gums, or jaw
- Pain or swelling in the face
Even if you are unsure whether or not your situation is an emergency, feel free to give us a call anyway. We’ll be happy to offer you first-aid tips and let you know if you should come see us right away. However, if you suspect that someone has suffered a broken bone, or if they are bleeding for more than 10 minutes, be sure to head straight to your local emergency room first!
General Tips to Handle Dental Emergencies
- Take a moment to calm yourself and call Marvel Dental right away
- Have the victim rinse their mouth gently with warm water
- Try to recover any lost teeth or dental work and rinse them with warm water
- Place them back into the mouth until you can make it to our office
- If this isn’t possible, put a tooth in a container of milk, and any dental work in a safe container
- Use a clean rag or piece of gauze to control any bleeding
- A cold compress on the face or OTC medication can help reduce pain and swelling, but avoid aspirin, as this could actually make bleeding worse.